Future artists hone their existing skills or learn new ones during hands-on, judgement-free art classes
About This Deal
- Valid at Rockville Centre location.
- Digital Class has a pre-req of intro, middle or cartooning class. Or they have to have taken an art class before coming into the Digital class
- During classes, children learn the basics of art and drawing, which later can be developed during more advanced programs. The classes are:
- Petite Picasso: Introductory class for the youngest students. During one-hour instruction, children learn the basics, using materials like colored pencils and oil pastels.
- Monet Matisse: Class designed for those, who have completed the introductory course. The main focus is on developing already existing skills, as well as learning new techniques.
- Cartooning: The class combines hands-on training with the love for cartoon characters.
- Digital: Course incorporates the elements of digital design. Participants learn the basics of Photoshop™, Clip Studio™, and Premier™ which later allows them to create their own digital projects.
- What’s included: all materials (for example colored pencils, watercolor paint, oil pastels, acrylic, ink, etc.)
- Petite Picasso, Monet Matisse, and Cartooning classes last 60 minutes.
- Digital Art Class last 90 minutes.
- Petite Picasso class is Tuesdays from 4:30-5:30,
- Monet Matisse LV 1 (8-11) is Tuesdays from 5:30-6:30,
- Monet Matisse LV 2 (12+) Tuesdays 6:30-7:30pm,
- Cartooning lv 1 8-11 Thursdays 5-6,
- Cartooning LV 12+ Thursdays 6-7pm.
- Digital Art- Mondays 6-7:30pm
Need To Know
About iSchool of Music & Art
iSchool offers a wide range of music and art lessons for students of all ages. Our unique approach combines traditional techniques along with modern teaching methods. We believe the foundation for musical and artistic skill begins in the confines of the classroom where every student is matched with an ideal instructor taking into account personality, goals and ability. Education continues past the teaching studios and onto the stage where students are provided with several opportunities and are encouraged to participate in a live performance and art exhibition. Even our venues vary from Rock Clubs on Long Island to Concert Halls in NYC. It is during these times that students learn a great deal about themselves and their fellow performers and artists.