Participants can enjoy an Island Dolphin Care tour, during which they will have an opportunity to closely observe dolphins
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Seeing the dolphins up close
- Experiencing the invertebrate touch tank
- View the aquariums
- Hanging out in the garden
- Learning about the dolphins and other marine animals
- Tour location: Island Dolphin Care
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 11:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m.; Friday-Sunday by appointment; times subject to change
- Free admission for children 3 and under
- Dolphin interactions are not included with this tour but available directly through merchant
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 28, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required, same day reservations accepted. Dolphin interactions are not included with this tour but available directly through merchant. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Island Dolphin Care
Island Dolphin Care provides unique, animal-assisted (dolphin), therapeutic, motivational, and educational programs to children and adults with special needs and disabilities. Through interactive programs, education, and research, participants are inspired to value and respect marine mammals and their environment.
At Island Dolphin Care, dolphins named Sarah, Squirt, Bella, Fiji, Dalai, Lotus, Tashi and Grace join our therapists to encourage and motivate participants in therapy programs. People who would like to gain insight into how animal-assisted therapy works can take a tour of the IDC facility or schedule a dolphin interaction. Tours are fully accessible, educational, and informative.