All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for a complimentary wine tasting and tour for two with one take-home bottle of wine per person (a $23.98 value)
- $24 for the above for four (a $47.96 value)
Guests choose bottles of fruit wine to enjoy at home after tasting different vinos during one of the winery's complimentary tasting sessions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 22, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. .Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Island Grove Wine Company Tasting House
Built and opened in the summer of 2015, the Island Grove Wine Company Tasting House is a warm and welcoming stop along highway 301 in North Central Florida. Offering a large selection of locally made wines, they also sell many harder to find bottled and canned craft beer.
- Local goods: While browsing in the store, make sure to sample the local honey, amazing oils & vinegars, as well as the salad dressings and salsas.
- Events: Imagine your next event or gathering at the Island Grove Wine Company Tasting House. We have entertained corporate functions, wedding showers, girls days out, gardening groups - you name it. Inquire today about throwing a shindig at the Tasting House.
- Lush berry fields: as well as the wine making facility are only minutes from the Tasting House. Visitors are encouraged to learn about the wine making process and bottling from the Island Grove team & wine maker. The state-of-the-art 10,000 sq. ft. winery is situated right on the farm, guaranteeing the consistent high quality that is associated with Island Grove Wine Company products.