Redeemed May 31, 2013
Redeemed December 31, 2012
Redeemed December 5, 2012
What You'll Get
A romantic getaway to a beachside hotel is a great way to reconnect with a distant spouse or fish-juggling partner. Fan the flames or fins of a relationship with today's Groupon for a one-bedroom suite at #1 Island Hideaway Luxury Suites in Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Choose one of the following options:
- For $435, you get a two-night stay for up to two people, plus a two-person golf package (up to an $875 value).
- For $350, you get a two-night stay for up to two people, plus a Pamper Me Beach Day package for two (up to a $705 value)
- For $310, you get a two-night stay for up to two people, plus a half-day kayaking package for two (up to a $620 value).
Nestled 200 feet from soft, sandy Gulf shores, the luxury Island Hideaway and its three individually decorated, one-bedroom suites come outfitted in upscale appliances, plush furnishings, crisp linens, and private bathrooms for opulent cleansing moments. Step outside into the relaxing sanctuary of seating area accented with fire pit, tiki torches, and lushly scented tropical gardens. If guests opt to stay longer, they can book additional nights for a discounted rate of $129 plus tax per day.
Challenge your competitive streak with a golf game for two (a $300 value), provided that you bring your own clubs and dress the part, or navigate romantic adventures with a half-day kayaking package (a $45 value). Those seeking sun-stroked decompression may opt for the Pamper Me Beach Day (a $130 value), buttered by beach-chair rentals and towels for two. Borrow a cooler and umbrella for an afternoon of sand lounging, before indulging in an organic sugar skin scrub and hitting the bike paths on a two-hour ride. End a romantic day of friendship and ardor with a bottle of in-room bubbly, and clink glasses to the view of a tropical sunset or closed curtains.
TripAdvisors give Island Hideaway a near-perfect average of 4.5 owl eyes:
- I have to say that Island Hideaway was an awesome place to stay. I have stayed a lot of places and this is by far the most comfortable with all the amenities that you could ever ask for. – ddlilmis
- I have been a guest at Island Hideaway twice now and absolutely loved it each time! The location is perfect! – JMyrick
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 28, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per household, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. For golf option, clubs not included and dresscode enforced. May redeem across visits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.