All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 1, 2012
Reviewed March 29, 2012
Reviewed March 28, 2012
What You'll Get
Though his chariot oil, sword polish, and fax paper are now obsolete, people still enjoy General Tso’s chicken. Make a coordinated attack on hunger with today’s Groupon to Island Mix Restaurant & Lounge in Vaughan. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a hot-table lunch for two (a $20.50 value) on Tuesday through Friday that includes:
- One entree⎯choose from potato curry, chicken curry, beef curry, goat curry, jerk chicken, stewed chicken, or oxtail
- One side dish⎯choose from rice and peas, steamed rice, vegetable fried rice, or roti
- One soup of the day
- One canned pop or bottled water<p>
- For $10, you get $20 worth of dinner fare on Tuesday through Sunday. Entrees range from $5.75–$22.25.
Authentic Caribbean and Chinese entrees nestle side by side on Island Mix Restaurant & Lounge’s eclectic menu of fusion fare. Diners can opt for the hot-table lunch to treat taste buds to a two-course noontime nosh, or go for the à la carte option at dinner to pick and choose from the mouth-moistening menu selections. Like a chocolate-coated basement in a gingerbread house, beds of rice serve as a flavourful foundation to a choice of entree from the hot lunch menu including jerk chicken, beef curry, and oxtail. Entrees mingle with an included soup of the day and beverage, and afterwards diners can catch up on work or travel the digital world with the eatery’s free Wi-Fi.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 28, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase 1 food item. Dine-in only. Lunch option only valid Tues.-Fri. $20 Groupon option only valid for dinner on Tues.-Sun. Lunch option valid only for prix fixe menu. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.