During the cruise, guests can relax and feel the ocean breeze on the upper deck, taking a look around Biscayne Bay
About This Deal
- Departure location: Bayside Marketplace- 401 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33132 (Redeem For boarding passes at our Ticket booths located at the entrance of Bayside Marketplace at the Flags as well as next to the main entertainment stage)
- Departure times:
- Monday- Friday 11AM, 12PM, 1PM, 2PM, 3PM, 4PM, 5PM
- Saturday & Sunday 11AM, 12PM, 1PM, 2PM, 3PM, 4PM, 5PM, 6PM & 7PM
- Free admission for children 3 and under
- The sights: Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach, and Millionaire’s Row
- The vessel: Island Queen, Island Lady, or Miami Lady, a modern yacht with an air-conditioned lower salon and an upper deck.
How to Schedule
- Must wait 24 hours before using the voucher.
- No reservations required; boarding passes are issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Clients are advised to check-in when they arrive and exchange their voucher at our Ticket booth in exchange for a boarding pass for the next available trip.
Need To Know
About Island Queen Cruises
Island Queen Cruises' seafaring vessels whisk passengers away on aquatic adventures down the Florida coastline. Along with enclosed, air-conditioned interiors, each bi-level ship—the Island Queen, the Island Lady, and the Miami Lady—has an open-air top deck, which lets visitors take in the salty breeze and unobstructed views of the Miami skyline during tours around Biscayne Bay.
- See the Sights: This 90-minute journey provides picturesque views of the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach, and Millionaire's Row, the mansion-speckled haven of Miami's wealthy elite.