During the cruise, guests can relax and feel the ocean breeze on the upper deck, taking a look around Biscayne Bay
About This Deal
- Departure location: 401 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33132
- Departure times:
- Monday Through Friday – 11AM, 1PM, 3PM & 5PM
- Saturday & Sunday– 11AM, 12PM, 1PM, 2PM, 3PM, 4PM, 5PM, 6PM & 7PM
- Free admission for children 3 and under
- Click here and choose “Book now” to view the schedule
- The sights: Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach, and Millionaire’s Row
- The vessel: Island Queen, Island Lady, or Miami Lady, a modern yacht with an air-conditioned lower salon and an upper deck.
How to Schedule
- Must wait 24 hours before using the voucher.
- No reservations required; boarding passes are issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Clients are advised to check in when they arrive and exchange their voucher for a boarding pass for the next available trip.
Cruises will operate at 50% capacity due to COVID-19. Schedule is subject to change. We suggest to call us the day of to confirm availability. Office Phone Number: 305-379-5119.
Need To Know
About Island Queen Cruises
Island Queen Cruises' seafaring vessels whisk passengers away on aquatic adventures down the Florida coastline. Along with enclosed, air-conditioned interiors, each bi-level ship—the Island Queen, the Island Lady, and the Miami Lady—has an open-air top deck, which lets visitors take in the salty breeze and unobstructed views of the Miami skyline during tours around Biscayne Bay.
- See the Sights: This 90-minute journey provides picturesque views of the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach, and Millionaire's Row, the mansion-speckled haven of Miami's wealthy elite.
- Make a Toast: On weekend nights, the ships transform into floating parties complete with dance floors, DJs, and full cash bars.
- Explore More: Along with tours aboard its main fleet, Island Queen Cruises also skims across the Everglades on airboat tours, lets passengers splash and snorkel alongside a pontoon boat, and drives sightseers through the city on hop-on hop-off bus tours.