Take a look around Biscayne Bay or dance the night away in Miami on one of cruising boats
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose between the following options:
- $16: 90-Minute Millionaire’s Row Sightseeing Cruise for One ($28 value)
- $32: 90-Minute Millionaire’s Row Sightseeing Cruise for Two ($56 value)
- $64: 90-Minute Millionaire’s Row Sightseeing Cruise for Four ($112 value)
- $11: Weekend Dance Cruise for One ($20 value)
- $22: Weekend Dance Cruise for Two ($40 value)
The Millionaire’s Row Sightseeing Cruise is a 90-minute journey that provides picturesque views of the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach, and Millionaire’s Row. It departs daily at the following times:
The weekend Dance Cruise is a floating party complete with dance floors, DJs, and full cash bars. It departs at the following times:
- Friday: 9pm
- Saturday: 9pm and 10pm
- Sunday: 9pm
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to weather. It is recommended to check in as soon as you arrive, as you must exchange your ticket for a boarding pass for the next available trip. Reservations not required; first come first serve basis. All clients will be accommodated on the next available trip. Millionaire’s Row Sightseeing Cruise vessels depart at 10:30 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m., 4 p.m., 5 p.m., and 6 p.m. Dance Cruise vessels depart at 9 p.m. Friday and Sunday, and 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. on Saturday. Tickets may be used on the same day of purchase. Tickets do not need to be printed if proof of purchase is shown on a smart phone. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Island Queen Cruises
Island Queen Cruises' seafaring vessels whisk passengers away on aquatic adventures down the Florida coastline. Along with enclosed, air-conditioned interiors, each bi-level ship—the Island Queen, the Island Lady, and the Miami Lady—has an open-air top deck, which lets visitors take in the salty breeze and unobstructed views of the Miami skyline during tours around Biscayne Bay.
- See the Sights: This 90-minute journey provides picturesque views of the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach, and Millionaire's Row, the mansion-speckled haven of Miami's wealthy elite.
- Make a Toast: On weekend nights, the ships transform into floating parties complete with dance floors, DJs, and full cash bars.
- Explore More: Along with tours aboard its main fleet, Island Queen Cruises also skims across the Everglades on airboat tours, lets passengers splash and snorkel alongside a pontoon boat, and drives sightseers through the city on hop-on hop-off bus tours.