Spray tanning allows you to get tan without going to the beach, a place where you will have to see filthy seagulls tearing apart wigs. Steer clear of Mother Nature's worst creatures with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $18 for one month of unlimited level 1 UV tanning at all listed locations ($38.50 value)
- $49 for three months of unlimited level 1 UV tanning at all listed locations ($115 value)
- $15 for one airbrush spray tan at Antioch location ($30 value)
- $39 for three airbrush spray tans at Antioch location ($80 value)
- $29 for three 15-minute aqua massages at New Mark location ($60 total value)
At Island Tan’s three locations, clients can achieve an all-over bronze through the sunless medium of their choice. The staffers at all three spaces aid customers in choosing one of five levels of UV-tanning beds—including high-pressure and standup beds—and the accompanying lotions best suited to their skin types. Some locations boast UV-free tanning options in Mystic Tan booths or airbrush spray-tanning stations that darken hides with Norvell solutions. They also book red-light therapy sessions, which are designed to fade stretch marks and reduce fine lines formed from trying to win staring contests with the sun.
“Staff is always friendly and store is clean.”
“Nice place. Friendly staff.”
“This place is awesome! Love my spray tan! My tan was smooth and flawless. My skin looks much better.”