All-inclusive cage dive trip to Guadalupe Island to view Great White Sharks in their natural habitat
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Meals, snacks, and appetizers prepared by a chef
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Premium beer and wine
- Travel and air-conditioned accommodations
- Access to a seven-person hot tub
- Mexican tourist visas
- Guadalupe Island Biosphere permits
- Wetsuits, masks, weights, and all necessary diving equipment
- Valid for following trips:
- Trip departs from San Diego to Guadalupe Island, Mexico at 6 a.m. on the U.S. Coast Guard regulated marine vessel Islander.
- Vessel returns to San Diego around 1—2 p.m. on the final trip day.
- All passengers will be in a double occupancy room to share with a travel companion or be paired with another single traveler. Passengers do not leave the boat during the trip. No Wi-Fi or phone service is available onboard.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 6, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Not valid on previously booked travel. Valid passport required. Valid only for locals. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Islander Charters
For those who dream to come face to face with a Great White Shark, Islander Charters makes it a reality with their five day cage dive trips to Guadalupe Island, Mexico – the mecca for Great White Sharks. While you travel, guests enjoy gourmet meals, drinks and listen to Shark Week star and lead divemaster Jimi Partington recall his ocean experiences from around the world. Once there, guests don dive gear and spend three days in crystal clear waters viewing these apex predators from the safety of their aluminum non-collapsible cages. Topside shark viewing is also incredible from the back deck and hot tub. Guests are in good hands as Islander Charters has successfully led over 10,000 people on voyages since 2004 aboard their USCG-certified vessel, the Islander. The experienced crew includes USGC-licensed captains and PADI-certified dive masters.