Choose from Five Options
- $10 for one 30-day iDcard ($15 value)
- $15 for one 90-day iDcard ($25 value)
- $30 for one 1-year iDcard and one race at Podium Raceway ($65 value)
- $40 for one 1-year iDcard, one appetizer at Ryan’s Grill, one appetizer at Eggs N Things, one race at Podium Raceway, and gas discount ($100 value)
- $60 for two 1-year iDcards, one appetizer at Ryan’s Grill, one appetizer at Eggs N Things, one race at Podium Raceway, and gas discount ($140 value)
Newest edition of iDcards unlock redeemable discounts at more than 600 businesses and attractions in Hawaii, as well as Las Vegas. Click here for a list of sponsors and their discounts. Podium Raceway is an indoor electric go kart racing track, and the gas discount is good for $.10 off each gallon up to 100 gallons.
On his webpage, iDcard CEO Shawn Dohmen explains that his title stands for "Cheap Executive Officer"—a joke that references his fondness for finding deals on everything from restaurant tabs to golf games. Shawn's knack for saving money spawned the idea for his company, which provides discounts on goods and services from hundreds of businesses in Hawaii and elsewhere. It was his desire to save trees, however, which led to the iDcard. Instead of carting around a cumbersome coupon book in a baby stroller, customers redeem their deals by handing their iDcards to the many merchants that accept them.
Participating businesses in the iDcard network include restaurants, hotels, gyms, nightclubs, and pet groomers. Customers can show their card to sponsors over multiple visits, and receive the same discounted massage or meal each time. A downloadable phone app even alerts them to valid sponsors nearby, allowing them to easily locate opportunities for savings.