Choose Between Two Options
$41 for a one-day pass package ($80 value), which includes:
- One-day pass with express entrance ($25 value)
- Wine tasting and cheese pairing ($30 value)
- Italian chocolate cake tasting ($10 value)
- One take-home bottle of wine ($15 value)
$73 for a two-day pass package ($145 value), which includes:
- Two-day pass with express entrance ($35 value)
- Wine tasting and cheese pairing ($60 value)
- Italian chocolate cake tasting ($20 value)
- Two take-home bottles of wine ($30 value)
The festival takes place the weekend of June 20-21.
Isleton Cajun & Blues Festival
At the Isleton Cajun & Blues Festival, families chow down on spicy Louisiana cuisine, enjoy lively Cajun and blues music, and practice Zydeco dance steps. Visitors can sample some of the festival's more than 6,000 pounds of fresh crayfish, learn new skills for the kitchen during cooking demos, and move to the tunes of bands such as Dwayne Dopsie & the Zydeco Hellraisers or the Lurrie Bell Blues Band.