What You'll Get
$99 for a Project Management Certification Bundle ($795 value)
- 12 months of online access, featuring 24/7 e-learning access to instructor-led training with visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations
- 30-hour course covers entire project life cycle, from initiation and planning through execution, acceptance, support, and closure
- Three-tiered exam simulators
- 26-module course syllabus
- No prerequisites, and candidates are not required to submit an application
- Click here to view a video for more information.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Online redemption required. Valid only for Project Management Certification Bundle. Must activate by expiration date on your voucher; expires 12 months from date of activation. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About IT University
To keep IT professionals ahead in a fast-paced and constantly changing digital world, IT University cultivates instructor-led training courses in the latest programs and operating systems. The online school bypasses the pop-culture courses and milk-chugging contests offered by traditional universities to instead focus on material that is relevant to the current job market. Courses cover such subjects as Microsoft Office, Windows, Cisco, Oracle, (ISC)2, EXIN, and ISACA. IT University's training helps computer professionals at the top of their game with modules and certifications across a wide range of industries, including social media, marketing, medical billing, and cyber security.
IT University also offers two other trade programs, a culinary school in which students learn to make popular international foods, and a home-improvement course on basic to moderate repairs such as faucet replacement and wood-floor installation. In addition to home improvement, students can also seek out life improvement through a life-performance coaching series that addresses interpersonal communication, confidence, and leadership capabilities.