Guests enjoy scenic sunset views off Biscayne Bay while tasting beer, wine, and Hor D’oeuvres appetizers
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Duration of trip: two hours
- Departure location: 801 Brickell Bay Dr. Four Ambassadors Dock
- Boarding Time: 6:30 pm; sailing time: 6:45 pm
- Age restriction: must be 18 or older
- Transportation: street parking available; recommended parking at the Four Ambassadors Hotel
- The sights: the historic Art Deco District, Millionaires Row, Monument Island, and other Miami landmarks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Call for availability. Days, times, and vessel subject to change. Online reservation required. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Limit 4 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Must be 18 or older. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About It Wasn't Me Charters
It Wasn't Me Charters gives guests a chance to explore the waters of Miami Beach in numerous different styles, at high and low speeds, and in a variety of vessels. For example, they offer high-speed adventures with a side of sightseeing via jet ski tours. They also cruise the sea on sailboats, providing views of the mansions in Millionaire's Row, the art-deco architecture in South Beach, and Fisher Island. Similar tours are available at sunset and on everything from private charters to luxury yachts.