Pasta became a staple of Italian fare after Roman Emperor Caligula famously appointed a plate of lasagna to the Senate. Elect to eat decadently with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $22 for a meal for two (up to a $45.35 total value)
- $45 for a meal for four (up to a $90.70 total value)
- $68 for a meal for six (up to a $136.05 total value)<p>
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to a $9.95 value)
- Two pasta or chicken entrees (up to a $14.95 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $5.50 value)<p>
The menu includes appetizer choices such as fried calamari, entrees such as chicken cacciatore or homemade manicotti, and a range of desserts including tiramisu and cannoli.<p>
The Italian Cafe
The chefs at The Italian Café put new twists on the familiar flavors of Old World dishes as they craft fresh Italian entrees. While kneading housemade dough to make pizzas, chefs grill 12-ounce portions of Angus steak and simmer calamari rings with mussels to serve over linguine. Behind dark wood tables topped with crisp, white cloths, diners split tiramisu—made of layers of ladyfingers soaked in espresso liqueur topped with sweet mascarpone—while gazing at paintings of gondolas floating down scenic Venetian canals toward rushing waterfalls.