What You'll Get
A cheese pizza is a blank canvas just waiting to be decorated with pepperoni to symbolize life, onions to symbolize sorrow, and pineapple to symbolize fruit. Eat something meaningful with today’s Groupon to Italiani’s Family Restaurant.
$12 for $25 worth of pizza, Italian and American fare, and drinks
- Some menu items include the following:
- 15-inch, two-topping pizza with choice of two house-made sauces ($17.40–$18.85)
- Shrimp portofino in a garlic-cream sauce with fresh spinach and mushrooms ($13.99)
- Quarter-pound Angus burgers ($6.25–$10.50)<p>
Choose from 14 pizza toppings, including pepperoni, jalapeños, and sun-dried tomatoes
- Add wine to select entrees for $3.95. Choices include the following:
- Luccio chianti
- Bolla pinot noir
- Concannon cabernet
- Sycamore Lane white zinfandel<p>
Italiani’s Family Restaurant
The scent of fresh-baked pizza pies wafts throughout Italiani’s Family Restaurant, where toppings such as pepperoni and sun-dried tomatoes combine with a choice of classic red sauce or creamy white alfredo to match pizzas to diners’ tastes and Canadian flag collections. Italian pastas such as penne and ravioli teem with fresh meats and cheeses, and quarter-pound Angus burgers pair juicy textures with savory toppings such as barbecue sauce, bacon strips, and caramelized onions. Like a valentine made of yoga mats, Bolla pinot noir and Concannon cabernet both bolster hearts and melt away stress.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.