The rise of social media has upended the world of marketing campaigns, which previously centered around spreading viral hashtags through telegrams. Start a trend with this Groupon.
$99 for an on-demand Marketing, Google Analytics, and Social Media Certification Bundle ($1,395 value)
- 12 months of online access, featuring 24/7 e-learning access to instructor-led training with visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations
- 11-class course covers all major social media outlets, from Facebook, to Reddit, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Quizzes and exam simulators
- Training in Google analytics and marketing
- No prerequisites, and candidates are not required to submit an application
- Click here for more information.
To keep IT professionals ahead in a fast-paced and constantly changing digital world, IT University cultivates instructor-led training courses in the latest programs and operating systems. The online school bypasses the pop-culture courses and milk-chugging contests offered by traditional universities to instead focus on material that is relevant to the current job market. Courses cover such subjects as Microsoft Office, Windows, Cisco, Oracle, (ISC)2, EXIN, and ISACA. IT University's training helps computer professionals at the top of their game with modules and certifications across a wide range of industries, including social media, marketing, medical billing, and cyber security.
IT University also offers two other trade programs, a culinary school in which students learn to make popular international foods, and a home-improvement course on basic to moderate repairs such as faucet replacement and wood-floor installation. In addition to home improvement, students can also seek out life improvement through a life-performance coaching series that addresses interpersonal communication, confidence, and leadership capabilities.