Locally owned and operated restaurant that uses 21-day aged steaks and corn-fed beef is celebrating 30 years in business
What You'll Get
- Type of food: steaks, seafood
- What’s included in the Three-Course Prix Fixe Dinner for Two:
- One starter
- Two main courses with two sides each
- One dessert
- What’s included in the Three-Course Prix Fixe Dinner for Four:
- Two starters
- Four main courses with two sides each
- Two desserts
- Valid for the three-course prix fixe dinner on any day the establishment is open
- View the menu and prices
Izzy’s prix fixe dinner is offered as a special thanks to visitors as they celebrate 30 years in business. View the offer for the San Francisco location.
Izzy’s Steaks & Chops’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Dining areas are closed but the restaurant is open for curbside takeout 4p.m.–9p.m., seven days a week
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Izzy’s Steaks & Chops’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About Izzy's Steaks & Chops - San Carlos
Celebrating 30 years in business. Since 1987, Izzy’s Steaks & Chops has been keeping the American tradition of grilling up premium steaks and chops alive. And because quality is paramount here, all of the corn-fed Black Angus beef is humanely raised and free of hormones and antibiotics. Chefs also age the signature new york sirloin a minimum of 21 days before cooking it to enhance its flavor even further.
Similar care is taken with everything else on the menu, too, including double-cut pork chops, fresh snapper and prawns, and comforting sides such as creamed spinach and potatoes au gratin. Plus, an impressive selection of wine, draft beer, and craft cocktails makes it easy to find the perfect pairing for any meal.