Prix fixe steakhouse dinner with salad or soup, fresh fish or thick steak, two sides, and a decadent dessert
About This Deal
- Three-Course Prix Fixe Dinner for Two People includes:
- One starter (up to $15.95 value each)
- Two main courses with two sides each (up to $42.00 value each)
- One dessert (up to $9.95 value each)
- Three-Course Prix Fixe Dinner for Four People includes:
- Two starters (up to $15.95 value each)
- Four main courses with two sides each (up to $42.00 value each)
- Two desserts (up to $9.95 value each)
Izzy’s prix fixe dinner is offered as a special thanks to visitors as they celebrate 30 years in business. * Type of food: Steakhouse * View the menu and prices
- View the offer for the San Carlos location
Need To Know
About Izzy's Steaks & Chops
Celebrating their 30th anniversary, Izzy’s Steaks & Chops, giving guests an excuse to reminisce about the technologies, events, and classical-music feuds that made 1987 twice as popular as 1983. Throughout the past two and a half decades, the folks in Izzy’s kitchens have been grilling up the steaks and chops that they see as an integral part of Americana, along with freshly caught local seafood that’s never frozen. All of their corn-fed Black Angus beef is humanely raised at Creekstone Farms, which is dedicated to beef free of hormones and antibiotics. The chefs transform those premium meats into their signature new york sirloin steaks, aged a minimum of 21 days, as well as cuts of slow-roasted prime rib and filet mignon medallions au poivre with pepper cream sauce. Double-cut pork also gets a boost from spiced pear. Each meal comes with a choice of two sides, such as creamed spinach, the chefs’ signature potatoes au gratin, and french fries cut in the kitchen.
House desserts such as new york cheesecake and key-lime pie conclude meals or quiet whining choruses of sweet teeth. Wine, cocktails, and draft beers encourage diners to linger in the cozy space, and during brunch—served only at the San Francisco location—the bartenders mix up cocktails such as peach bellinis or gaelic coffee with irish whiskey.