Choose from Three Options
- $75 for two $50 gift cards ($100 value)
- $79 for pre fix, five course dinner for two, valid Wednesday–Saturday ($100 value)
- $79 for one seat at chef’s table ($100 value)
Chef’s table seats twelve, includes a nine course meal, each course paired with a wine or liquor, diner’s choice.
The menu at J Bradley's is decidedly eclectic. Check out a few of the diverse dishes.
- Smoked meatballs are available in three different ways: pickled with barbecue sauce and scallions, or pickled with pepperoncini or sautéed crimini mushrooms and baby swiss.
- Mac 'n' cheese: A prime example of the restaurant's array of elevated comfort food, the creamy mac 'n' cheese is available truffled or untruffled. TulsaFood.com advises diner to "splurge a little bit and order it truffled."
- Brookside bowl: One of the signature dishes at J Bradley's, this entree is overflowing with vegetables, such as squash, zucchini, asparagus, carrots, and green onion. Jasmine rice complements the sautéed veggies, as do optional bites of chicken or shrimp.