Photographs of precious moments are the greatest gifts relatives can leave behind for their descendants, aside from genes for cowlick-resistant hair or hints to where the inheritance is buried. Pass on a transgenerational treasure with today’s Groupon to J Carlynn Photography, with a studio location in East Lansing. Choose between the following options:
- For $99, you get a couples photo package (a $300 value), which includes the following:
- 30-minute in-studio, black-and-white photo shoot
- CD with a choice of seven retouched images<p>
- For $149, you get an engagement photo package (a $450 value), which includes the following:
- One-hour indoor or outdoor on-location engagement photo shoot within the Lansing area
- CD with up to 30 digital images and a choice of seven retouched images<p>
Professional shutterbug Jen Carlynn captures love in bloom with one-hour engagement photo sessions and snaps shots of smiling duos during 30-minute in-studio shoots. During on-location engagement shoots, Jen harnesses eight years of professional experience to create a comfortable, welcoming environment for pre-newlyweds as they gaze adoringly into each other’s eyes, hold hands, or finish each other’s sneezes on film. Black-and-white photo shoots for couples celebrate paired-up patrons of all stripes, from young sweethearts to partners celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. Parents may also partake of the in-studio shoot with a child, provided their progeny is older than the age of 12, can sit through a 30-minute session, and isn’t a wooden puppet brought to life by energy drinks.
Postshoot, clients select their seven favorite shots, which Jen will then touch up and assemble onto a CD, along with up to 30 unedited images from the engagement photo shoot. Though not included in this Groupon, engagement-package patrons can schedule wedding photography through J Carlynn to receive an extra hour of service on the big day and professionally preserve the mingling of distant cousins and cloned college lab partners.