What You'll Get
Many people are intimidated by wine’s subtle flavors and endless varieties, but did you know that it’s actually just juice made from vodka-infused grapes? Learn other things my cousin told me about with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a wine-tasting package for two (a $58 total value)
- $49 for a wine-tasting package for four (a $116 total value)<p>
Each package includes:
- Seven-wine flight tasting, including varietals such as central-coast chardonnay, sparkling cuvee, Santa Barbara syrah, and a blend of merlot and cabernet franc (a $15 value per person)
- One bottle of white wine, sparkling cuvee, or red wine blend per pair (a $28 value each)
- Tastings are available on Friday from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. or Saturday from noon to 9 p.m.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. 10hr cancellation notice required. Must be 21 or older. Promotional value must be used in 1 visit. Not valid for premiums wines or proprietary blend wines. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About J. Hamilton Wines
Being raised in Saint Helena and schooled with makers of renown California wines, John Hamilton used his knowledge of the wine business to envision a different industry design moving into the 21st century. By exploiting the vastly different results in grapes from year-to-year, and by taking other factors such as micro-climates and soil composition into account, John specialized in creating unique custom wine blends. It was this craft that lead to the creation of J. Hamilton Wines.
Capitalizing on satisfaction of visitors, customers can flock to a tasting room called Flight, located in an industrial complex. Reminiscent of a beatnik-era San Francisco speakeasy, patrons can sample varieties of J.Hamilton's sparkling, white, and red wines from Thursday through Sunday.