Guests have a chance of catching fish and bringing them home with the help of an experienced crew
What You'll Get
- Valid in January, February, and March.
- Shared outing
Trips depart at 6:30 a.m. and are 7-8 hours long
- What’s included: bait and crab gear
- Fish cleaning services available for an extra charge (cash only)
Caught crabs are divided equally amongst anglers
- The vessels:
- The Chubasco is a 63ft vessel that can fish up to 40 anglers at a time but is certified for carrying up to 59 passengers
- The New Horizon is a 55ft vessel that can fish up to 30 anglers at a time but is certified for carrying up to 47 passengers
- Both vessels are outfitted with safety equipment and fully equipped for fishing
There are two restrooms, an inside cabin, as well as a snack bar on board of each vessel
- Fishing license not included and may be purchased upon booking
Fishing equipment not included and may be rented when reserving a trip or upon arrival
- Learn more about the adventure
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Subject to weather. Fishing license not included and may be purchased upon booking. Fishing equipment not included and may be rented when reserving trip or upon arrival. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 10 per person. May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About J&M Sport Fishing
In the Spring of 2017, owners John Mayer and Mathew Arcoleo had the opportunity to recreate the historic "Randy's Fishing Trips" and built J&M Sport Fishing. Their passion for fishing and over 25 years of experience sailing each drove them to the endeavor and it has since grown into their lifelong dream. Their boats, the Chubasco and the New Horizon sail all year round, and visitors can fish for different types of species depending on the season. The Chubasco can carry up to 59 passengers, while the New Horizon can take up to 47. They are ideal for individuals or groups, and certainly, make for a fun corporate event.