Haircuts are things you’re stuck with, much like siblings that admire you and lap dogs that just rolled in superglue. Keep your head’s constant companion looking stylish with today’s Groupon to J.Nicole’s Day Spa and Salon in Santa Monica. Choose from the following options:
- For $49, you get a haircut package (up to a $139 total value). The 60-minute package includes:
- Bumble and bumble signature haircut with relaxing extended shampoo
- Blowout and round-brush finish style
- Complimentary glass of champagne<p>
- For $150, you get a keratin brazilian smoothing treatment package (up to a $489 value).
- For $275, you get two keratin brazilian smoothing treatment packages (up to a $978 value).
Each 120-minute keratin brazilian smoothing treatment package includes:
* Bumble and bumble signature haircut (up to a $139 value)
* Keratin brazilian hair-smoothing treatment (up to a $350 value)
* Blowout and finish style
* Complimentary glass of champagne
The official day spa and salon of the 2011 American Music Awards, J.Nicole’s Day Spa and Salon call upon its stylists’ hair expertise to nourish and style hair within a salon reminiscent of a rock ‘n’ roll lounge. Clients can sip glasses of champagne or bang on the salon’s drum set as select stylists administer the keratin brazilian treatment, infusing each strand of hair with naturally occurring proteins and the strength of 10 yodelers’ vocal chords. The treatment penetrates deep into the hair’s cuticle, smoothing away roughness and bestowing a silky, touchable shine to glittering manes. Clients volunteer hairstyle preferences and hair types to help the salon’s best stylists sculpt couture coifs with their seasoned aesthetic eyes. A meticulous blowout and style leaves hairstyles glossy and perfectly placed, allowing for seamless hair tosses as stylists pick out tunes on guitars hanging from the scarlet walls.
J. Nicole's Day Spa and Salon
The official day spa and salon of the 2011 American Music Awards, J. Nicole's Day Spa and Salon calls upon its stylists' hair expertise and its technicians' skin savvy to pamper clients within a rock 'n' roll–themed lounge. The staffers, who can sometimes be seen jamming on the guitars that adorn the salon's scarlet walls, beautify heads with hair services and eyelash extensions or relax bodies with treatments such as massages and craniosacral therapy. Aestheticians also exfoliate faces with Obagi chemical peels and abrasive punk-rock drum solos.