Mechanics souped up the earliest horseless carriages by filling them with premium oats and lovingly grooming their spoilers. Spur your steed toward the horizon with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for three regular oil changes and tire rotations (a $134.85 value)
- $79 for three synthetic oil changes and tire rotations (a $247.35 value)<p>
Conventional oil keeps engine parts lubricated to reduce wear and tear, and synthetic oil is designed to perform the same functions in harsher climate conditions. The included tire rotations ensure even tread wear and can prolong the life of the tires. In addition to the oil change and tire rotation, the technicians perform the following services:<p>
- Test battery with printout
- Test antifreeze protection
- Inspect cooling system for leaks
- Inflate tires to specifications
- Reset tire pressure monitor
- Test heater output
- Inspect in-cabin filter<p>
J&S Auto Repair
ASE-certified mechanic Joe Hoyle has been tinkering with and taking care of cars for upwards of 30 years. The certified Nissan and Toyota specialist scans autos with sophisticated diagnostic tools, keeping passengers cool with a state air-conditioning inspection and service and filling the coffers of hungry engines with regular, diesel, or synthetic Valvoline oils. If a check-engine light engages, Joe and his staff will perform a diagnosis for free. Car owners are welcome to drop off autos six days a week, or cars can drop themselves off, provided they get a written note from the DMV.