Technicians change the oil in the client’s vehicle to help ensure the engine runs smoothly
About This Deal
- Valid for up to 5 quarts of motor oil
- Extra fees for additional quarts and specialty filters
- Excludes diesels and European vehicles
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Need To Know
About J&S Auto Repair
ASE-certified mechanic Joe Hoyle has been tinkering with and taking care of cars for upwards of 30 years. The certified Nissan and Toyota specialist scans autos with sophisticated diagnostic tools, keeping passengers cool with a state air-conditioning inspection and service and filling the coffers of hungry engines with regular, diesel, or synthetic oils. If a check-engine light engages, Joe and his staff will perform a diagnosis for free.