What You Get
- $42 for a pan-Asian dinner for two (up to $65 total value)
- $79 for a pan-Asian dinner for four (up to $130 total value)
Each pair’s dinner includes the following:
- One shared appetizer (up to $9 value)
- Two entrees (up to $28 value each)
See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
J Wong's Asian Bistro
Most families' culinary experiences can't compare to those of the Wongs. Kwan Wong and her four sons traveled from Thailand to China before settling in Utah. Although it's been decades since the family moved, it is still fond of these diverse and complex Asian cuisines. As a result, the menu at J Wong's Asian Bistro is filled with classic Chinese and Thai dishes, such as peking duck, tom yum, and lamb massaman curry. Its elaborately decorated interior, which features intricate tables and textiles shipped from China, complements the pan-Asian cuisine, earning J Wong's Asian Bistro praise throughout the city.
From the Press:
"The edible gilding is striking, as was J. Wong's dining room. . . The high-backed booths, eye-catching bar and light fixtures create a space that is distinctly Asian in inspiration, but modern in philosophy." — Salt Lake Tribune
"You would be hard-pressed to find better Asian food in Salt Lake City. J. Wong’s serves great traditional Asian dishes like walnut shrimp, kung pao chicken and egg drop soup, but their spring rolls are out of this world." — KSL
"My experiences at J. Wong’s have been . . . virtually flawless. The restaurant itself is beautiful [and] this is some of the best Asian cuisine you’ll encounter." — Salt Lake City Weekly