Carpet cleaning removes stains, dirt, bacteria, and allergens, leaving the carpet shiny and fresh
About This Deal
- Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) cleaning. Click here to read more about HCE method.
- Service radius: within 20 miles of zip code 98387
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Stairs not included.
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
Need To Know
About JA Chem-Dry
There simply isn't a carpet that specialists from JA Chem-Dry won't be able to clean. Using their original cleaning method called Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE), they can help even with extensive dirt and staining using 80% less water than during the traditional steam cleaning. Unlike steam cleaning, HCE method doesn't require gallons of soapy, detergent-filled water. Instead, it utilizes the power of carbonation to get into hard–to–reach layers of the carpet. In other words, heated carbonation lifts dirt and dust from the fibers before powerful extraction equipment sucks them out, leaving the carpet fresh and new–looking.