All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $12.50 for a two-hour bike rental for one ($20 value)
- $23 for a two-hour bike rental for two ($40 value)
- $17.50 for an all-day bike rental for one ($30 value)
- $30 for an all-day bike rental for two ($60 value)
- $13.50 for a one-hour Surrey bike rental for up to three ($25 value)
- $20.50 for a one-hour Surrey bike rental for up to six ($35 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 10% off additional outdoor gear rentals. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jack's Beach Concession
Jack's Beach Concession is fittingly named. Peek out its windows, and you'll see the Huntington Beach waterfront, studded with stands of palm trees. The team serves up casual, beachy meals that fit the milieu—burgers, fries, and ice cream—and rents out assorted bikes and beach gear. They'll even give clients surf lessons upon request, teaching them to ride the waves breaking just steps from the shop's doorstep.