Supplement makers help people build muscle by filling their products with important nutrients or selling them in jars with really heavy lids. Summon some strength with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$9 for a one-month Lightweight package ($24.99 total value)
- Lightweight supplement-pack subscription ($14.99 value)
- $10 coupon to Jackedpack.com online supplement store toward any purchase of supplements of $50 or more
- Includes samples of six to ten servings of sports nutrition supplements, which include items like protein powders, fat burners, and products that assist with recoveries and pre-work outs
$19 for a one-month Heavyweight package ($44.99 total value)
- Heavyweight supplement-pack subscription ($29.99 value)
- $15 coupon to Jackedpack.com online supplement store toward any purchase of supplements of $50 or more
- Includes items from the Lightweight package and an additional 15 servings of sports nutrition supplements
$29 for a one-month Heavyweight XXL package ($69.99 value)
- Heavyweight XXL supplement-pack subscription ($49.99 value)
- $20 coupon to Jackedpack.com online supplement store toward any purchase of supplements of $50 or more
- Includes items from the Lightweight package and an additional 40 servings of sports nutrition supplements
Industry experts choose all samples.
Sports nutrition can be a big part of reaching peak fitness goals. JackedPack.com takes the guesswork out of choosing nutritional supplements by offering monthly subscriptions of product samples intended to complement an individual's workout regimen and fitness goals. After specifying whether they are looking to lose weight, build muscle mass, or grow a prehensile tail, new members can enjoy the monthly deliveries of curated, name-brand products specifically chosen by the staff's industry experts. These samples allow people to try a wide range of different supplements and learn about each one before committing to a full-sized purchase from JackedPack's online store. Detailed information on each product comes with every sample. Beyond creating cut cores and bigger backs for its clients, JackedPack.com is committed to promoting health and well-being for people worldwide. The company donates a portion of all its proceeds to Vitamin Angels—an organization dedicated to helping at-risk populations of pregnant women, new mothers, and young children by providing them with essential vitamins and minerals.