$35 for a two-hour on-location photo shoot package (a $430 value). The package includes:
- Two-hour photo session for up to five people (a $150 value)
- High-definition slideshow of up to 30 images on a DVD (a $115 value)
- A slideshow with up to 30 mobile-optimized photos on a mobile app for iPhone or Android (a $40 value)
- One wall-sized prints that measure up to 19 inches on the long side (a $65 value)
- Three high-resolution, edited digital photos (a $60 value)
A Chat With Jackrabbit Photo
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? As an independent photographer I shoot a huge variety including but not limited to engagements, weddings, maternities, newborns, commercials, music videos and even independent film. This kind of variety gives me the ability to shoot many different styles and work with all kinds of customers from businesses to artists to families with kids.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? I enjoy looking at good photographs. There’s something very special in being able to freeze a moment in time and capture the emotions and feelings that go with it.
What do you love most about your job? When clients are emotionally moved by their photos that’s something really special to me.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? The best reactions go along the lines of “Oh my God, I *love* that!” That’s always a nice one. But I really also enjoy clients who come to me not expecting much and then wind up thoroughly enjoying the entire process of whatever it is we are photographing. It really can be a very fun occasion!