All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed September 27, 2016
Reviewed December 2, 2015
Reviewed October 29, 2015
What You'll Get
Like practicing the piano while leg-pressing another piano, martial arts help develop strength and discipline simultaneously. Bolster body and mind with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $39.99 for a one-month basic membership with use of equipment plus CrossFit, yoga, Pilates, sculpt, and spinning group classes (a $120 value)
- $69.99 for a two-month basic membership with use of equipment plus CrossFit, yoga, Pilates, sculpt, and spinning group classes (a $240 value)
- $49.99 for a one-month basic membership with use of equipment plus Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and MMA classes (a $150 value)
- $89.99 for a two-month basic membership with use of equipment plus Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and MMA classes (a $300 value)
Members have use of cardio machines and strength-training equipment and can also attend high-intensity fitness classes. CrossFit employs muscle-boosting moves such as squats and pullups during workouts that rotate each day to keep participants motivated and challenged. Self-defense fitness classes include kickboxing, which tones limbs and torsos with kicks and jabs, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, which instills focus and discipline, and MMA, a full-contact sport that blends striking, wrestling, and grappling. See the class schedules.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon, membership expires 1 or 2 months from activation date. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. Class schedules based on availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jaco Hybrid Training Center
Visitors to Jaco Hybrid Training Center don't have to limit themselves to running on treadmills or bench-pressing personal trainers.The fitness facility outfits traditional routines with a wealth of high-intensity sessions in mixed martial arts, kickboxing, and CrossFit. Members can sculpt muscles, increase their endurance, and boost their agility during group classes that scorch calories, instill discipline, and impart self-defense techniques to use against sentient weight machines.