Gourmet groceries, like blizzards and court-ordered anklets, make dining in more appealing. Eat well at home with today's Groupon to Jacob's Classic Market in Aventura. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get $30 worth of gourmet groceries or prepared meals.
- For $199, you get a gourmet Rosh Hashanah dinner for 10 (a $399 value). The dinner includes:
- Round challah
- Homemade chicken soup
- Handmade matzo balls
- Sweet homemade gefilte fish and horseradish sauce
- Homemade sweet noodle kugel
- String-bean almandine
- Sweet-potato-and-carrot tzimmes
- First-cut hand-sliced brisket with champignon wine sauce
- Citrus-marinated, slow-roasted chicken
Jacob's Classic Market stocks a wide range of gourmet groceries along with made-from-scratch meals featuring organic and glatt kosher ingredients. Hands pluck juicy drumsticks from roasted chickens ($7.99) to pound out percussion solos from "Frankenstein" or devour between hunks of homemade challah bread ($3.99). Furnish barren dining-room tables with brisket cooked in mushroom-and-onion sauce ($17.99/pound) centerpieces orbited by steaming bowls of fresh soup ($5.99–$6.99 for a quart).
Families can feast for the Jewish New Year with a 10-person meal specially designed for Rosh Hashanah. Handfuls of challah and matzo balls soak up lingering droplets of chicken soup before the main course of brisket in champignon wine sauce and citrus-marinated chicken parades across plate with a retinue of string beans, sweet noodle kugel, and a high-school marching band.
900 Silks Run
Hallandale, Florida 33009