All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Sharing a meal with loved ones is a way to connect, create memories, and discover which family member has been a robot all along. Refuel your clan with today’s Groupon to Jacqueline Suzanne’s Bistro. Choose between the following options:
- For $34, you get a three-course bistro dinner for two Sunday – Thursday (up to a $92 total value). The dinner for two includes the following:
- Two starter choices of Caesar salad, house salad, or chef’s soup (up to an $8 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $30 value each)
- Two desserts (up to an $8 value each)<p>
- For $24, you get a bistro brunch for two Saturday or Sunday (up to a $68 total value). The brunch for two includes the following:
- Two choices of sparkling wine, breakfast martini, fruit cocktail, or chef’s soup (up to a $10 value each)
- Two brunch entrees (up to a $16 value each)
- Two desserts (up to an $8 value each)
Jacqueline Suzanne’s welcomes patrons and their appetite-extinguishing challenges with a menu of classic and inventive bistro fare for dinner or brunch. A freshly prepared Caesar salad beckons eating pairs to kick off dinner with delicate romaine lettuce tossed in a house-made dressing and topped in house-made croutons excavated from Calgary’s vast bread-filled mines. In the kitchen, chefs roast AAA Alberta prime rib in the oven and stuff palate pleasing flavours into a chicken supreme entree. Duos dining at brunch can sip sparkling wine as they linger over the house-made hollandaise sauce cascading over one of several eggs benedict varieties that comes accompanied by either a breakfast potato or house salad. Finally, house-crafted desserts cap off meals in sugary finales such as a baked apple that arrives à la mode and just in time to ward off any untamed doctors in the vicinity. Gluten-free and dietary-restricted meal options are also available upon request.
Antique furnishings greet patrons when they enter into the 1912 Heritage building that houses Jacqueline Suzanne’s Bistro. Burgundy and green damasks drape over tables, and eclectic hanging artwork whispers instructions to assist diners so enamoured with their surroundings that they have trouble locating their mouths.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 18, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dinner option valid Sunday – Thursday, brunch option valid Saturdays and Sundays. Dine-in only. Telephone reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.