Choose Between Two Options
$25 for an Asian meal for two ($54 value)
- One shared appetizer (up to $6 value)
- Two entrees (up to $32 value)
- Two cocktails (up to $16 value)
$49 for an Asian meal for four ($108 value)
- Two shared appetizers (up to $12 value)
- Four entrees (up to $64 value)
- Four cocktails (up to $32 value)
Click to see the menu.
Jade Asian Bistro
For nearly 40 years, since Manhattan's Chinatown was barely a blip on the cultural radar, New Yorkers have delighted in the dim sum selection at Jing Fong on Elizabeth Street. Thanks to that success, the owners were able to open a second venture catering to the Staten Island crowd—Jade Asian Bistro, a multicultural eatery with a menu that features everything from sushi to Thai-style duck. Of course, there's dim sum as well: guests sample bites such as pan-seared pork buns or crabmeat dumplings served in bamboo steamers.