Choose Between Two Options
$25 for an Asian meal for two ($54 value)
- One shared appetizer (up to $6 value)
- Two entrees (up to $32 value)
- Two cocktails (up to $16 value)
$49 for an Asian meal for four ($108 value)
- Two shared appetizers (up to $12 value)
- Four entrees (up to $64 value)
- Four cocktails (up to $32 value)
Click to see the menu.
Jade Asian Bistro
For over 40 years, since Manhattan's chinatown was barely a blip on the cultural radar, New Yorkers have delighted in the dim sum selection at Jing Fong on Elizabeth st. Relative to Jing Fong is Jade Asian Restaurant, located right off Flushing's bustling Main St. Jade Asian Bistro now opens its door to Staten Island, bringing a modern flare to a traditional style of eating featuring a menu with pan-Asian cuisine, Chinese, Malaysian, Japanese and a little bit of American and French twist. Of course there's dim sum such as Shao Lon Bao (soup dumpling) baked or steamed pork buns in bamboo steamers and more.