What You Get
- $18 for $30 worth of sushi and Japanese cuisine for two
- $36 for $60 worth of sushi and Japanese cuisine for four
- See the menu.
Reserve—How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Jaiyen Restaurant, a Zagat-rated eatery, serves edibles from all across Asia, with a menu more internationally inspired than a model U.N. team playing catch with a globe. Servers sling familiar Japanese bites such as spicy miso soup, beef teriyaki, and seaweed salad, as well as vegetarian maki rolls, pad thai, and spicy udon noodles. Fried rice and curries sate cravings for carbs or cumin, and desserts such as green-tea ice cream cleanse palates.