What You'll Get
What You Get
- $18 for $30 worth of sushi and Japanese cuisine for two
- $36 for $60 worth of sushi and Japanese cuisine for four
- See the menu.
Reserve—How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Offer valid only for times available on Groupon.com. Reservation must be scheduled/booked through Groupon.com. Offer valid only at scheduled reservation time. Cancellations permitted up to 60 minutes prior to your reservation. No refunds if you do not show up for your reservation. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per table. $10 credit card minimum for any amount spent after the Groupon. Not valid towards the lunch special. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jaiyen Restaurant
Jaiyen Restaurant, a Zagat-rated eatery, serves edibles from all across Asia, with a menu more internationally inspired than a model U.N. team playing catch with a globe. Servers sling familiar Japanese bites such as spicy miso soup, beef teriyaki, and seaweed salad, as well as vegetarian maki rolls, pad thai, and spicy udon noodles. Fried rice and curries sate cravings for carbs or cumin, and desserts such as green-tea ice cream cleanse palates.