A staple in southern Minnesota since 1964, Jake’s makes everything from mighty meat pizzas to vegan pies using original family recipes
About Jake's Stadium Pizza
Jake's Stadium Pizza got its start in 1964, when Ernie and Rose Jacobson opened the first location in Albert Lea. Since then, the restaurant has become a staple in southern Minnesota, remaining a family business that still uses the Jacobsons' original recipes for such ingredients as its housemade dough and pizza sauce.
- Pizzas range from the House Special made with Canadian bacon, Italian sausage, pepperoni, a medley of veggies, and low-fat mozzarella from Wisconsin, to gluten-free and vegan pies.
- Sub sandwiches star deli meats like ham, summer sausage, roast beef, salami, and roast turkey.
- Wings coated in barbecue, buffalo, or sesame-ginger sauce come in half or full pound batches.
The Fine Print
Jake's Stadium Pizza
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days