The stiff faces in turn-of-the-century photos give us a glimpse of an era before the invention of money finally made it possible to smile. Freeze your assets with this Groupon.
$29 for a Photo-Shoot Package ($200 Total Value)
- One-hour on-location photo shoot (a $150 value)
- One premium edited digital image (a $15 value)
- One 8”x10” print and two 5”x7” prints of a selected digital image (a $35 value)
- Access to an online gallery for viewing digital images
- 50% off any additional prints; view print pricing<p>
When they aren’t busy winning awards in national swing-dancing competitions, husband-and-wife duo Joel and Lenka Green teach classes and capture memorable events at their aptly named studio, Jammin'Swing Photography. Joel, a National Jitterbug Champion and eight-time Swing Dance USA Champion, and Lenka—with whom he has won several of his titles—also host events with DJ and emcee services that compel partygoers to dance and bridesmaids to mosh in the bouquet pit.
It’s difficult to overstate their knack for over-the-top entertainment, but the multitalented artists also thrive on slowing things down during photo shoots that rely on natural lighting to capture candid expressions. Though their studio makes an elegant backdrop for photos of newborns, affianced couples, and families, they specialize in on-location shoots that capture the discrete vitalities of their subjects.