Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for a sushi meal for two (up to $76 total value)
- $69 for a sushi meal for four (up to $152 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One chef’s choice appetizer (up to $12 value)
- Two special sushi rolls (up to $32 value)
- Two sake samplers with three varieties each (up to $32 value)
Click here to view the menu.
Fresh, flavorful sushi is only half of the story at Japon Bistro. The other? Carefully paired pours from an artisan assortment of sake, stocked by owner and sake expert Clarence Wong, also known as Koji. His seasonal selections complement unique rolls, such as the spicy, jalapeno and-salmon-filled Southwest, or the New Age, featuring tuna, salmon, and albacore topped with a secret-recipe sauce. A selection of noodles and teriyaki entrees satisfy diners who prefer their raw food cooked. The drinks and dishes unite to create a dining experience that has won a recommendation from the Michelin Guide, and been named amongst the area's best by Citysearch.com and Pasadena Magazine.
92% of 153 customers recommend
“Fresh sashimi, good service and tasty sake. Recommended to go!”
“Tasty food...excellent service”