Nonsurgical radio-frequency technologies work to liquefy cellulite and fat cells, which are then flushed out of the body as waste
About This Deal
It takes more to lose weight than swearing off escalators or swearing at burgers until they quit hanging out in your mouth. Shape up with this voucher.
Choose Between Two Options
- $104 for two ultrasonic cavitation cellulite-reduction treatments (a $700 value)
- $188 for four ultrasonic cavitation cellulite-reduction treatments (a $1,400 value)
Nonsurgical treatments can target the legs or buttocks. Each session lasts about 30 minutes. For optimal results, treatments should be scheduled one week apart.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
About Jardin Bleu Spa
Jardin Bleu Spa's team of professional technicians serves clients with nonsurgical cosmetic procedures, such as laser hair removal, microdermabrasion, and photofacials. Each procedure at the medspa is preceded by a consultation, during which clients can discuss their individualized needs. In terms of the ambiance, the staff works hard to ensure that each visit is as stress-free as possible, an effort certainly helped along their flexible business hours and serene setting. Here's a quick look at some of Jardin Bleu Spa's services:
- Microdermabrasion helps to provide vigorous yet gentle exfoliation that rids skin of surface-level impurities to reveal fresh, glowing skin.
- Photo Facials help to zap away sun spots, red patches, broken capillaries, and fine lines.
- Laser Hair Removal uses pulses of infrared laser energy to gradually heat the hair follicles, so that within 4-6 treatments clients can obtain smooth, silky skin.