Microdermabrasion can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin while Hydrafacial aims to reduce skin imperfections
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Benefits of Hydrafacial: reducing sun damage, blemishes, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). 48-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.