Pad thai is so named because of its inherent softness, which is also why it’s used to stuff the mattresses of the world’s richest kings. Fall into a pillow of flavor with today’s Groupon to Jasmine Cafe in Gilbert. Choose between the following options:
- For $19, you get a Thai dinner for two (a $40.85 value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $10.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $11.95 value each)
- Two drinks (up to a $3 value each)<p>
- For $12, you get $24 worth of Thai fare.<p>
Jasmine Cafe’s chefs hail from Thailand and draw from native recipes to craft flavorful, varied entrees from sweet, salty, sour, and spicy ingredients. The mix appetizer plate allows guests to compare and contrast the tastes and flotation ability of chicken satay, tofu tempura, egg rolls, and crab wontons. Meanwhile, the ginger mussels come stir-fried with ginger, garlic, and vegetables in a black-bean sauce. For more fiery fare, the original Sunny basil beef stokes the palate with thai chilli, jalapeño, and bell pepper ($10.95). Instead of pledging to carry a sword to work, abide by the principles of the Samurai pad thai, a blend of thai noodles, eggs, bean sprouts, ground peanut, and tempura dipping sauce.