Practicing martial arts builds self-confidence in nobler manner than arm wrestling a baby and shouting, “Man, I’m strong!” Head down a respectable path with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$79 for a Ninja Birthday Party (a $297 value)
- 90-minute tae kwon do lesson and party with pizza and drinks
- Unlimited guests
- Hosted by a highly trained instructor
- Birthday child gets to be a Black Belt for the day
- One tae kwon do t-shirt for the birthday child
- Free breaking board for all attendees
- Includes invitations and Thank You cards<p>
$88.99 for a one-week martial arts summer camp for one child (a $235 value)
- One-week camps take place between June 19–August 30
- Early drop-off and late pick-up available (exact times vary by location)
- One Jason Yi’s Tae Kwon Do College uniform for new campers
- One summer camp t-shirt
- Daily tae kwon do and martial arts lessons
- Field trips are included<p>
Children may continue attending summer camps after the one-week Groupon, but regular prices apply for any additional weeks.
Life Champ Martial Arts
Positivity. Simple as it sounds, it's a central pillar of the philosophy behind Life Champ Martial Arts. At each of the school's six locations, the warm, supportive atmosphere starts with the instructors. Sure, they pass along years of martial arts wisdom, but they also strive to help students–younger ones, especially–realize that having fun doesn't necessarily mean sitting in front of a TV, or arguing the legitimacy of the moon landing with an imaginary friend. Through programs for kids, teens, and even entire families, Life Champ's instructors lead students along a path that builds self-confidence and improves self-defense techniques. Instructors build on these same skills in extracurricular offerings, which include after-school programs, birthday parties, and week-long summer camps.