Like attaching a fake mustache to a Halloween mask or cleverly changing your name from Obi-Wan Kenobi to Ben Kenobi, adding a new ingredient to something familiar can render it delightfully unrecognizable. Enjoy inventive tastes with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$20 for a lunch for two (up to a $46 total value)
- One snack appetizer (up to an $11 value)
- Two salads, sandwiches, or main dishes (up to a $14 value each)
- Two nonalcoholic beverages, one shareable french press, or 1 liter of Panna or San Pellegrino (up to a $7 value)<p>
$39 for a lunch for four (up to a $92 total value)
- Two snack appetizers (up to an $11 value each)
- Four salads, sandwiches, or main dishes (up to a $14 value each)
- Four nonalcoholic beverages, two shareable french presses, or two 1-liter bottles of Panna or San Pellegrino (up to a $14 value)<p>
Snack appetizers include baked goat cheese and crab “louie” devil’d eggs. Sandwiches include a kobe burger, and mains include crispy salmon served with apricot-madeira sauce, sautéed potatoes, and spinach. See the full lunch menu.
Though Jax Kitchen sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.<p>
Hailed by Phoenix magazine, among others, for its "mix of whimsy, talent, kitchen smarts and great service," Jax Kitchen concocts upscale comfort fare that blends the familiar with the sophisticated. The eatery’s seasonal dishes, featuring favorite foods of the owners and head chef Virginia Wooters, dress up new york strip steak with sunny-side quail eggs and load sea-scallop chowder with poblano peppers and house-made cornbread croutons. Inside the dining area, soft lighting illuminates each bite, and brick archways form the entrance to an outdoor patio area where patrons can sip cocktails and wines and inhale uninhibited amounts of oxygen.
7286 N Oracle Rd.
Tucson, Arizona 85704