Bodies of water are frequent metaphors in poetry due to their unfathomable depths, unknowable sprawl, and unattainable porpoises. Set sail into the enigma with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $49 for a Nights of Lights tour for two on a Friday–Sunday (a $98 value)
- $94 for a Nights of Lights tour for four on a Friday–Sunday (a $196 value)
- $132 for a Nights of Lights tour for six on a Friday–Sunday (a $294 value)
- $39 for a Nights of Lights tour for two on a Monday–Thursday (a $78 value)
- $74 for a Nights of Lights tour for four on a Monday–Thursday (a $156 value)
- $105 for a Nights of Lights tour for six on a Monday–Thursday (a $234 value)
The Horizons III, a 35-foot pontoon that can carry up to 14 passengers, takes to the water for a one-hour tour of St. Augustine’s Nights of Lights celebration, which was voted one of the top 10 places to see holiday lights by National Geographic. Tours depart at 6:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. each night from November 23 through January 31. Jax Water Tours recommends reserving tickets early, as dates fill quickly around the holiday season.
Jax Water Tours
Captain Brooks Mitchell has devoted his life to exploring the U.S. coastline’s natural splendor. His 45-foot pontoon cruises the Intracoastal Waterway, indulging guests with 360-degree views of manatees, dolphins, and eagles. Captain Mitchell started taking customers fishing at sightseeing at the age of 15, around his home in Maine. Ranked #1 Water Tour in St. Augustine by TripAdvisor.
Vilano Fishing Pier
252 Yacht Club Drive
St. Augustine, FL 32084