Children grow up fast, which is why it is important to document their early years and challenge them at basketball before they develop hand-eye coordination. Remember the good times with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$99 for a group-photo-shoot package (a $375 total value)
- On-location photo shoot for up to six (a $150 value)
- Unlimited poses
- Digital negatives to at least 5 edited images, available through DropBox (a $150 value)
- $75 credit for printed images <p>
$99 for a senior-picture package (a $415 total value)
- One-hour on-location photo shoot with optional props of your choice (a $150 value)
- One digital retouched yearbook image uploaded to the senior’s school (a $40 value)
- Select five poses for five watermarked, edited, and retouched digital images for web use (a $150 value)
- $75 credit for printed images<p>
Groupon customers who purchase additional prints or packages over $225 will receive 10% off and a free 8”x10” print, and those who purchase orders over $325 will receive 15% off and a free 8”x10” print.<p>
Jay Dreifus Photography
As a kid, Jay Dreifus learned the lay of the land by spending time with his dad in the darkroom, watching images come to life on paper that was blank only moments before. That bit of magic was enough to spark a lifelong passion for photography. It was a spark that became a full-fledged flame when his own son was born, as he found himself always with a camera in-hand, capturing all of the kid's priceless moments. Today, he looks to capture special shots for other families. He snaps pics that exhibit personalities in a natural way, encouraging candid moments and reactions during shoots for kids, families, couples, and individuals. His pictures have a look all their own, as well. He experiments with framing and composition in order to draw the eye to meaningful details in the image. It's his artistic, contemporary approach that allows for one-of-a-kind portraits that can be kept and proudly displayed for all time.