A skincare expert performs treatments that aim to reveal a naturally glowing complexion
What You'll Get
- What is microneedling?
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Treatment: During the treatment, a technician injects areas of inflammation or tissue damage with high concentrations of platelets to encourage the wounds to heal and the areas to renew, which can result in a smoother appearance.
Anesthesia is not included but recommended. It may be purchased for $25 prior to treatment
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Anesthesia is not included, but recommended, and may be purchased for $25 prior to treatment. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jazzi Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine
Jazzi Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine was founded by Dr. Ali E. Mohammad, a cosmetic and reconstructive surgeon, and the center offers patients a wealth of nonsurgical treatments to choose from. With nurse practitioners working as the primary providers of aesthetic medicine, Jazzi offers both noninvasive and minimally invasive services, such as:
- Cosmetic injections, including Botox to smooth wrinkles and fillers to restore youthful contours to complexions
- Nanoneedling, which triggers the body's natural healing process to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks
- IPL photofacials that even out skin tone by targeting sun spots, redness, and other types of hyperpigmentation
- CO2 laser resurfacing, a treatment designed to soften signs of damage and aging, including lax skin and sun spots