All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
In science-fiction movies, bad guys use lasers to burn down national landmarks, whereas good guys use lasers to burn CDs for cool aliens. Get closer encounters with this Groupon.
Choose From Five Options
- $109 for eight laser hair-removal treatments for small area (up to a $680 value)
- $169 for eight laser hair-removal treatments for mid-sized area (up to a $960 value)
- $229 for eight laser hair-removal treatments for large area (up to a $1,200 value)
- $289 for eight laser hair-removal sessions for extra-large area (up to a $2,000 value)
- $329 for six laser hair removal treatments for up to three areas, conducted over the course of one year (up to a $2,200 value). Certain large and extra-large areas will be counted as two treatment areas, rather than one.<p>
See the complete list of valid treatment areas.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 17, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must activate by the expiration date on your Groupon, treatments expire 1 year from activation date. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Valid only for select treatment areas. Must use all treatments on same area for 8-treatment options. Must wait 4-5 weeks between treatments on same area. Services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About JC Laser & Medical Spa
Drawing from 15 years of work in the nutritional-supplement industry and a PhD in nutrition and food sciences, Dr. Dejia Zhang brings an acute health consciousness to the treatments at JC Laser & Medical Spa. When he’s not busy publishing papers or flying to Hong Kong to deliver lectures on health-food markets, Dr. Zhang and his team nourish and beautify skin with high-tech procedures. They perform microdermabrasions, apply dermal fillers, and whiten teeth to match the new bathroom tiling. They also tend to hair by tinting brows and lashes and removing unwanted bristle with lasers or wax.