Professional in-studio photography session to capture lifetime memories with a canvas display
About This Deal
- Professional In-Studio Photography Session and One 5”x7” Canvas Display ($59.95 value)
- Professional In-Studio Photography Session and One 8”x10” Canvas Display ($69.95 value)
- Professional In-Studio Photography Session and One 10”x20” Canvas Print ($129.95 value)
- Professional In-Studio Photography Session and One 16”x16” Canvas Print ($129.95 value)
- Professional In-Studio Photography Session and One 16”x20” Canvas Print ($209.95 value)
- Professional In-Studio Photography Session and One 20”x24” Canvas Print ($239.95 value)
The canvas prints are high-quality canvas and mounted to a sturdy board. The image wraps around the sides with a blurred gradient. Shipped ready-to-hang these canvas prints do not require heavy-duty wall hangers.
These enlarged images can be used to showcase engagements, birthdays, and many more milestones. Combine them with smaller images for an interesting focal point in a prominent location of your home.
All Options Include:
- Professional photography session with no session fees
- 40% off additional prints, wall art, canvas prints, and photography collections
All in-studio product purchases will be shipped to home and include an additional $9.50 shipping fee.
Click here to find the location nearest you.
About JCPenney Portraits by Lifetouch
JCPenney Portraits by Lifetouch welcomes babies, siblings, families, seniors, business professionals, and more into its friendly studios. Professional staff, lighting, and a wide selection of backgrounds all work together to ensure a personalized look for family photos, religious celebrations, birthday milestones, business headshots, birth announcements, and much more. To customize the session, they encourage customers to incorporate items with special meaning such as a baby blanket or a family heirloom. From a baby's first photo to senior pictures and engagement sessions, JCPenney Portraits by Lifetouch helps to capture special family moments.
After the final flash, the customer and photographer head to the viewing kiosk to select and customize products. Customers can choose digital image delivery or to preserve the memories on standard prints, canvas prints, or wall art shipped to their home. Customers can also save the photography on a high-resolution digital album.