Taking a course in a new field can help you get a sense of its requirements and determine whether you’ll be paid in money or acorns. Build your knowledge with this Groupon.
- $39 for an online Interior Design & Styling course ($485 value)
The British Accreditation Council-accredited course is led by a 20-year industry professional over 10 modules. They cover such topics as the design process, layout planning, commercial and hospitality design, furniture, and window treatments.
- Module 1: The design process
- Module 2: Planning a layout
- Module 3: Creating additional space/storage
- Module 4: Turning ideas into reality
- Module 5: Working with colour, pattern & texture
- Module 6: Developing interior styles
- Module 7: Room by room considerations (Commercial & hospitality design)
- Module 8: FF&E – Furniture, fittings & equipment
- Module 9: Upholstery & window treatment
- Module 10: Bringing everything together (Final Project)
JD Campus London
JD Campus London is both fashion- and technology-forward, offering its courses online to aspiring designers, stylists, and more. The accredited school offers a comprehensive catalog of e-learning options, covering topics ranging from fashion photography to bridal hair and makeup artistry. In each course, students follow a series of modules taught by experienced industry professionals. For example, the modeling course includes a module on finding and working with an agency, while the interior-design course teaches student how to design a layout, among other skills. At the course's end, students receive a certificate they can show to prospective clients or anyone who doubts the spelling of their first name.